New Kitchen Sink, Strainers and Delta Faucet Installation
- Costs for local material / equipment delivery to and job site.
- Costs to prepare the work site. Remove, waste-line from dishwasher, remove disposal, disconnect 2 pea traps and drains.
- Prepare counter-top for Kitchen Sink Drain Installation, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
- Assemble supplies required and attach kitchen faucet to the new sink including: connectors, fittings and mounting hardware.
- Attach new strainers, baskets and secure sink to counter-top.
- Attach pea traps, drains, install garbage disposal and attach drain hose from dishwasher.
- Connect hot/cold water lines test faucet, and drains for leaks.
- Costs for job cleanup and debris removal at project completion.
- Labor setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small Kitchen Sink Drain Installation jobs.
Next up? New range-hood!